The campus also has an excellent library with good number of national and international books and journals with back volumes. Good facilities are there for sports and games. Staff quarters are situated inside the campus, which helps in students approaching staff in the off hours of the college too in case of need. Good hostel facilities are there for both boys and girls with mess facility. There is also a central cafeteria with small cafeteria in different parts of the campus. With a campus life that is as enriching as it is exciting, education extends beyond the academic at Institutions. The diverse activities on campus provide a platform for the meeting and mutual development of young men and women as adults. Every activity is part of a moral and intellectual learning process that is stimulating and vibrant. A spirit of healthy rivalry marks every event at the various cultural and Departmental competitions. In addition to showcasing their talent and skills, these activities encourage students to develop their organizational and managerial skills. Every Programmes, Club activities, and seminars sensitize students to current issues and serve to broaden their perspectives. Quiet retreats into the prayer hall, peaceful and enriching hours in the library, or coffee breaks at the canteen are an equally essential part of Campus Life at RDCH. There's something happening every moment of the day and there's something for everyone- so campus life at RDCH becomes a wonderfully unique individual experience for each students. The Career Guidance Cell in College is entirely administered by the career guidance department of the College. It is dedicated to providing comprehensive, quality career development and employment programmes. These resources enhance the diverse student community to successfully meet the demands and challenges of a career.
The Rajasthan Dental College & Hospital has the following objectives:
• To impart value based high quality dental education to the students of Rajasthan and other states.
• Increasing awareness amongst the masses about dental hygiene. Schools and rural population of the state are being covered in phases through dental camps.
• Providing cheap and easy access for dental care to the masses.
• Interaction with other colleges and institutes for update in technology, management and research work.
• Management of every kind of emergencies, which includes dental medical and surgical.
• Referral centre for ailments other than dental disease. Patients will be given proper advice about the management of other ailments even if they are not related to dental problems.